Here’s something you can quote me on: “No one should ever spend good money on a bad drink.” Why do that when you can make tasty cocktails at home with a few simple tricks, bar tools and simple to use apps.
To make sure you never fall victim again to disastrous drinks and can even impress your friends with your cocktail skills, I compiled my favorite tips and easy fab recipes for you.
Check out this week’s episode of Marie Claire – The Fix with style babe Brittney H. Levine to see my best “how-tos” and picks to “Fool Your Friends Into Thinking You’re A Mixologist!”
I’ve also listed all the featured products below.
Mixologist Tools and gadgets to look the part
- Acrylic Bar Cart – World Market – $200Gold Faceted Glasses – World Market – $24 for set of 4
- Cocktail Shaker – World Market – $10
- Strainer – World Market – $5
- Original Bar Back Tool (all in one) – OriginalBarBack.com $40
- Jigger – Amazon – $5
- Cocktail Stirrer – Amazon – $7
- Juice Jugs – Bed Bath & Beyond – $8 and up
- Copper Mugs – Amazon – $21 for set of 4
High-quality mixers you can pretend you mixed yourself
- Be Mixed – Zero Calorie Mixers – $33 for 12
- Q Ginger Beer – Jet.com – $7 for 4
- Ketel One Vodka – TotalWine.com – $23
Awesome apps to make your next bar-night in a blast and be the envy of all your friends
XOXO Charell Star | Not Just A Girl in A Dress