Being organized is kind of my thing. I created an entire company around helping people be more productive and stay on top of their hectic schedules by providing them access to affordable personal assistants. There are times though when you need to handle your tasks yourself and there are some great digital options to help you. Here are five top apps for helping you stay organized:
- Evernote – This is an amazing app that allows you to remember everything you need to do on all of your devices. You can take notes, set reminders, take pictures and make to do lists. Being an entrepreneur means keeping up with tons of meetings, important dates, schedules, among other important information. This handy app will always make sure you’re in the know of what needs to be done.
- TripIt – If you are lucky enough to travel for work, you need an easy way to schedule flights and as well as access to confirmations and delays. TripIt is a cool app that will keep all important travel information in one handy place. All you need to do is forward your travel information, like confirmations of flight and bookings, to email@example.com. It will provide you a daily itinerary for every single trip you plan.
- Scanner Pro – This app turns your iPhone or iPad into a portable scanner. Anytime you need make a copy of a important document or receipt Scanner Pro will allow you to simply scan the information into your phone. You will never have to worry about tracking down a scanner ever again.
- UberConerence – A perfect app for making long distance conference calls that won’t take a big bite out of your budget. Membership is free and starts with the maximum conference call size of five people. If you link your social media accounts to the app, your account gets boosted, to include total of 17 people on one conference.
- Dropbox – Dropbox is an amazing cloud storage app. You can keep all your important documents, pictures, videos in one place as well as share them. Dropbox can be uploaded to your computers and mobile device as well, making your information easily portable.
With these apps in your life you’ll be more organization in no time.
– à bientôt
Charell Star | A Girl In A Dress